VIP Program Manager
All About You:
- Do you thrive working within a fast paced, high-energy and high-pressure environment?
- Have you ever led the strategy and execution for c-suite events?
- Are you entrepreneurial with a strong work ethic and heightened attention to detail?
- Can you communicate effectively to drive results with all levels of management from c-suite leadership, to high-profile festival speakers and 3rd party partners?
Elevate is looking for a VIP project (“Creators”) manager who loves the challenge of developing and improving processes to ensure the success of Elevate Tech Festival. You will play a pivotal role in leading the Creators Program for the Elevate Festival and a plan for year round programming. The Creators are a very selective group of industry leaders, founders, entrepreneurs and disruptors who are positively influencing Canadian tech and innovation. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, self-starter, who is an innovator, is approachable, and enjoys process oriented thinking. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small but mighty team defining operations for a fast-growing company on an important mission.
- Project manage, plan, define and oversee the Creators program festival wide and build a project plan for successful execution
- Lead communications with all Creators stakeholders in the lead up and throughout the Festival
- Work closely with the CEO and Senior Leadership Team to define the purpose, objectives, and goals of our Creators events
- Collaborate clearly and professionally with high-profile speakers, celebrities, and senior corporate partners
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and project costs as required
- Own the “source of truth” for all key facts and figures related to planning and projections for the Elevate festival. Manage the process for updates to key internal and external resources, such as the festival website, as events are confirmed
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years project management experience with direct experience leading diverse teams and multiple stakeholders to successfully execute large/complex projects
- Advanced experience in high-end customer service positions is desirable
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of event operations and related planning processes
- Experience developing and managing budgets for complex project
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Strong team leadership skills with the ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced environment of change
Opportunity to Grow
- As an ambitious startup, you’ll have tons of opportunity to learn and grow
- You’ll get a front row seat to Canada’s largest tech festival
Build Your Network
- You’ll get to work with some of tech’s best and brightest
- We’re in the heart of Downtown Toronto in the historic Financial District
Health Spending Account
- We let you decide how to best prioritize your health and wellness
- We trust you to know your schedule and work when you feel most productive
If you don't hear back from the Elevate Team within four weeks from the date of your application, we've chosen another candidate for the position. Thank you for your interest!