Senior Conference Producer
We unite innovators in their mission to build a better future. Best known for Canada’s leading tech and innovation festival, our annual gathering attracts the brightest people shaping the world. Hosted in the heart of Toronto from September 20-26, 2019, the festival features world-class speakers, interactive experiences, and highly-anticipated socials.
Made in Canada, we’re founded on the belief that diversity is our strength, we’re stronger when we disrupt together, and it’s our time. We invite a worldwide audience to collaborate with Canada’s thriving innovation ecosystem.
We’re Looking For:
A Senior Conference Producer to lead the ideation, conception, production, and delivery of highly visible stages across the festival. You’ll oversee a team of producers responsible for delivering world-class content for our guests and partners.
- Be a huge force in developing content and recruiting speakers for our programs, leading research and composing agendas and schedules.
- Oversee the production of multiple content stages and key programming across the festival
- Drive weekly production meetings against a master project plan and workback schedule
- Work alongside the live events and production team(s) to deliver best-in-class programs
- String together disparate information into on-point agendas for a diverse slate of programs and meetings.
- Support all aspects of technical and artistic production. Manage all show developments from inception to final wrap-up of the project.
- Create a master production schedule and rehearsal schedule in conjunction with the project owner, and work with producers/project managers to develop run of show
- Serve as a liaison between external production agencies, internal content team and internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for talent management.
- Experience in producing large scale live events.
- Background/familiarity with the landscape of technology and innovation
- Background in creative visual storytelling and experience with live show and video production, with a passionate for brands, stories, ideas, events, environments and live/physical design.
- Strong multi platform storyteller and producer; Success with topic generation, expert speaker identification, program format options.
- Expert Communicator - Demonstrated and exceptional communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ultimate Multitasker - outstanding organizational skills, excellent time management and judgment, and the ability to manage complex tasks in a fast-paced environment; superior service ethics and grace under pressure.
- Strong leadership and executive presence and experience interfacing with and influencing senior leaders.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others towards a common goal; Self-motivated and articulate.
- Ability to Direct/Call a live show
Opportunity to Grow
- As an ambitious startup, you’ll have tons of opportunity to learn and grow
- You’ll get a front row seat to Canada’s largest tech festival
Build Your Network
- You’ll get to work with some of tech’s best and brightest
- We’re in the heart of Downtown Toronto in the historic Financial District
Health Spending Account
- We let you decide how to best prioritize your health and wellness
- We trust you to know your schedule and work when you feel most productive
If you don't hear back from the Elevate Team within four weeks from the date of your application, we've chosen another candidate for the position. Thank you for your interest!