Marketing Operations Manager
We’re Looking For:
A self-driven marketer who loves the challenge of improving the marketing and sales funnel. As part of the marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in leading the growth of our organization by orchestrating marketing campaigns, analyzing performance, and implementing processes that enable our entire marketing team to succeed. The ideal candidate enjoys process oriented thinking and looks to solve data challenges, create scalable solutions and measure conversions to determine success. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small but mighty team defining operations for a fast-growing company on an important mission.
- Work with key stakeholders on the marketing team to help build and manage campaigns, Salesforce integrations, campaign processes, data management/hygiene processes, lead scoring and management, email and nurturing processes, etc.
- Develop, create and manage reports (dashboards, reports, etc.) of marketing KPIs and campaign performance (by target, geography, offer, etc.)
- Refine and Implement data hygiene best practices, and build on processes for data management
- Website management –plugin updates when needed, general maintenance, posting content to the media section, updating staff and service content, adding new pages when required
- SEO management and monitoring, review blog and newsletter topic
- 4+ years B2B marketing operations experience with a focused approach to detail, processes and data management
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, Google Analytics, and lead engagement programs
- Proficiency with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and tactics, as they relate to website content and structure.
- Basic HTML and coding knowledge
- Strong project management, time management and cross-functional coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to synthesize data into understandable information that supports effective decision making
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionall
Opportunity to Grow
- As an ambitious startup, you’ll have tons of opportunity to learn and grow
- You’ll get a front row seat to Canada’s largest tech festival
Build Your Network
- You’ll get to work with some of tech’s best and brightest
- We’re in the heart of Downtown Toronto in the historic Financial District
Health Spending Account
- We let you decide how to best prioritize your health and wellness.
- We trust you to know your schedule and work when you feel most productive